Be a Good Neighbor




Are you planning to make some improvements to your new home?

If so, there are a few things you need to know:

1.  Any improvements may require a building permit.  Your contractor should be able to tell you if one is required and may even get it for you.  Fairfax or Loudoun county is responsible for building permits.

2.  If you are doing work to the outside of your home, you must get the approval of the Architectural Covenant Committee before you proceed.  This includes but is not limited to new siding, roofing, windows, exterior doors, decks and porches, driveways, and fences. 

3.  An ACC Change Request Form was included in the front pocket of your homeowner's book.  It also located on the ACC page of this website.